Today we are pleased to welcome author Rebecca Rembish to Pink Fluffy Hearts where she'll tell us a little bit about herself and leave us with an excerpt from Texting Tyler.
10 Things you didn’t know about Rebecca Rembish
9. I love going to Amusement Parks that have shops where you can get dressed up for Old Time Photos.
8. I started writing TEXTING TYLER in my bed, on my iPad, using an App called WriteaBook2.
7. I think a bouquet of flowers can fix almost any fight.
6. My husband and my niece butt dial me all the time. I’ve never heard anything good.
5. I’m addicted to Twitter. I’m such a good follower on Fridays.
4. I get big crushes on fictional couples. Currently on the top of my list are Sheldon and Amy from the Big Bang Theory.
3. I say ‘Oh my God’ a lot in real life.
2. I love to eat mini marshmallows, frozen.
1. I’m not going to replace the kitchen floor. I kind of like it now.
“I can’t wait.” Amy was genuinely excited.
They walked out to the parking lot and said their goodbyes.
“See ya tomorrow!” Dana shouted to them as they were walking away.
“Okay!” Amy yelled back. They had just left and she already couldn’t wait to see them again the next day.
“They’re cool, right?” Chris asked.
“Very,” Amy answered right away.
Chris puffed his chest out. “I knew you’d like them. I could tell they really liked you too.”
They waited by the car for Tyler, who took his time walking over to join them. He moved slowly, clicking the doors open with his key chain. They were all about to get in the car when Tyler turned to Chris.
“Hey man chuck this for me.” Tyler held out the soda cup he was slurping on during the movie.
“Chuck it yourself,” Chris said.
“Then walk home,” Tyler said matter-of-factly.
“Just give it to me.” Chris huffed as he took the soda cup from his brother and walked over to the trashcan.
Amy and Tyler got in to the car shutting the doors. She heard a click and looked over at Tyler who was laughing. “Watch this,” he said to her.
A moment later Chris came back and opened the door to the car. Clunk, it wouldn’t open.
“Unlock the door,” Chris said through the window. Tyler ignored him.
“Open the door,” Chris said impatiently. Tyler clicked the button back and forth quickly. Chris went to open the door. Clunk, it wouldn’t open.
Amy shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Tyler looked over at her and lifted his eyebrows at her as he continued to laugh.
“Tyler, I swear to God man. Why you doing this?” Chris asked shaking his head. Amy felt bad for him. Tyler continued to ignore him and started the car. Amy looked out the window at Chris giving him a sympathetic look. Tyler put the car in drive and drove forward a few feet. Chris walked forward a few feet and knocked on the window. “Come on man please,” Chris begged.
Tyler clicked the door and this time Chris was able to get in. “You’re such a puss Chris. I shoulda made you walk home.” Tyler laughed at him before turning the volume of the music up high so that no one was able to talk the entire ride home.
Amy felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she slid the phone out to see a text from Chris.
GIVEAWAY: This is for a Gift Card. You MUST use the Generic code for this Giveaway