October 1, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012 Wrap-Up!





Well, it's about that time. Bloggiesta is over and I think it was definitely a productive few days for me! I am so glad I decided to participate in this year's event. It was fun and not only did I meet some great people, but I got a lot of stuff done!

Thanks to our amazing hosts There's A Book and It's All About Books. You guys are awesome and I'm super excited about the nect event.

Clik here for the progress I made and thanks again for letting me participate!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable blog design. NEW FOLLOWER.

    Hope you can stop by my blog to read my post about the book conference I attended in New York City this past Saturday.

    A giveaway is also directly below my Mailbox Monday post.


    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday-1012012.html

    ReplyDelete

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...