October 7, 2012

September Wrap-Up & October RAK


♥  October Sign-Ups Here  ♥

It's that time again! Sign-ups for October Random Acts of Kindness are here! Take the time to join the fun and show your fellow bloggers and readers a little kindness!

September Wrap-Up
I first found out about RAK in September and of course thought it was super awesome, so I signed up right away and I've got to say I loved participating so much that I signed-up again for October!



I sent RAK's to three awesome people!

Kayla Beck,  Barbara Walker,  Mary Reiss

And I received two RAK's

Defiance from Barbara

                                                             
                                                       and Born in Flames from Mary.


















Thanks again ladies! That was so sweet of you! :)

I'm looking forward to participating in this month's RAK and sending out some great gifts! If you haven't participated in RAK before you should definitely give it a chance!


♥  My Wishlist  ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...