Today we are pleased to welcome author Molly Hall to Pink Fluffy Hearts where she'll talk a little bit about her book! Enjoy!
10 Things Readers Would Be Surprised To Know About Me
1. I don’t drink coffee. It literally makes me sick.
2. I like snakes and reptiles. They're fascinating.
3. I like to visit cemeteries. It's a phenomenal lesson in history and humility.
4. I lived for several months at an elevation of 10,152 feet. It was cold.
5. I can read upside down. And that doesn't mean standing on my head.
6. I own close to 2,000 books. I stopped counting after 1,000.
7. I can move my ears without touching them. Really.
8. I've lived in Colorado most of my life, but have never gone skiing or snowboarding. A fan of snow? Not so much.
9. I play classical piano and flute. The flute's a little rusty.
10. I have two tattoos. But I'm not going to tell you where.
Molly M Hall is the author of Reckoning, the first novel in the Dark Prophecy series. She has spent most of her life in Colorado and currently lives just outside of Denver.
She pursued a degree in English Literature at Columbia College, and worked in the corporate world for several years before turning to writing full time.
When not reading or writing, she can be found shopping for awesome boots, listening to music, practicing yoga, working on her very inadequate French, playing piano, or looking for inspiring landscapes to photograph.