November 18, 2012

Guest Post: Sharon Wood


Today we are pleased to welcome author Sharon Wood to Pink Fluffy Hearts where she'll talk a little bit about what readers should know about her! Enjoy!

10 Things Readers Would Be Surprised To Know About You

By Sharon Wood



1)My favorite smell in the world is a newborn baby’s breath.

2)I am a lip gloss addict. My favorites are by C.O. Bigelow.

3)I am 6 different nationalities that I know of, and I am sure more that I don’t know of.

4)I can read and watch television at the same time and still know what is going on in both.

5)My favorite books and shows are all meant for a teenage audience.

6)I am the great, great granddaughter of Charlie Chan.

7)I dream every single night. Many of the dreams end up coming true in some form.

8)If I didn’t write, I would want to be a teacher or voice over actor.

9)I love dolphins.

10)When I was about 10, someone told me that eating carrots would improve my eyesight. I ate a lot of raw carrots whenever I could. It didn’t work.

Thanks so much for stopping by Sharon! More information about Sharon and her books can be found below.

♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

Sharon Wood is a married, mother of two boys. She was born and raised in Northern California, and attended college at San Jose State University, where she studied Marketing. A self-proclaimed Disney fanatic, Sharon enjoys collecting Vinylmations and talking about Disney related things to anyone that will listen. Besides writing, she enjoys playing and coaching volleyball, dancing, and reading. Keepers of the Zodiac is her first novel, and she is currently hard at work on the sequel!







Blog  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...