November 24, 2012

Random Recommendation: [sic]



[sic] by Scott Kelly
Age Range: Young Adult
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Release Date:August 17, 2012
Summary:

Six teens are devoted to a game with one rule: If a player gets tagged, they must change their life within the next fifteen minutes. The better the player, the bigger the change. One might give their car away, or punch the school bully. Another might change identities or sacrifice their virginity. Anything to keep evolving, to avoid fitting into a label or caring about the junk they own. But their quest for enlightenment has taken a rotten final turn - one of the players has murdered the game's creator, the teen prophet (cult leader?) David Bloom.

Our narrator is being framed for the crime; can he clear his name and discover which of his lifelong friends is the murderer before he takes the fall?

Buy Link:


Why you should read this book: I read this book the other day for a book tour and oh my god I fell in love with it. This isn't exactly my typical genre, but it was outstanding and I'm so glad I took the time to read it. The characters are well thought out and absolutely captivating and so is the plot. This story is one of the more original one's I've ever read and I really enjoyed it.


1 comment:

  1. This book sounds so cool. Thanks for the review! Adding it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...