December 27, 2012

Top Ten Thursday #8


This is adapted from Top Ten Tuesday, an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Christmas Songs!

There are so many amazing Christmas songs out there that it's definitely hard to choose what my favorites are and which versions of each that I like the best! It took a while but I was finally able to pick my top ten in no particular order. Check them out below! Yes I realize Christmas is over, but still ;)


1. All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey



2. Last Christmas - Wham



3. Dominick the Donkey - Lou Monte



4. Christmas Don't Be Late - The Chipmunks Song



5. Baby it's Cold Outside - Dean Martin and Martina McBride



6. O Come All Ye Faithful - David Archuleta



7. Please Come Home For Christmas - Jon Bon Jovi



8.Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee



9. O Holy Night - Kelly Clarkson



10. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt




2 comments:

  1. My favorite Christmas song is I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. Have you heard that one? It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @quinnsbooknook Ohh I've never heard that one! But I'm totally going to have to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...