January 9, 2013

Review: Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 3

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 3 by Tigris Eden, Ty Langston, Riley Ross
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Erotica, Paranormal Romance
Release Date: December 8, 2012
Buy Links:

Amazon

Book Description:

The Getaway

Juliet gives an answer to Mike’s surprising proposal and they are on a mad scramble to pull off a wedding in six days. Will it go off without a hitch or will someone try to destroy their happiness. Come along for the conclusion of The Getaway for Season 1

The Genesis Project.

A choice is made, and a secret is revealed. All are not what they seem to be in this last installment of The Genesis Project. Xander knows who and what Gen is, but there is still one piece to the puzzle missing. This ending is promised to leave you all up in arms! Be sure to find out what happens to the conclusion of The Genesis Project for Season 1

Crave.

Desperate for a way out, the missing Darien Anderson resurfaces. The reasons why she was captured were not for the reasons everyone thought.

The answers will not only shock all, but also have a tremendous rippled effect for all involved. Especially, Cass and Harper at the conclusion of Crave.

♥ ♥ ♥

The Getaway


Aww, this was probably the sweetest ending ever! I absolutely loved how everything came together. Juliet is one lucky girl! I always say I don’t want to give too many spoilers away, and I don’t, but if I don’t mention this one part I might actually burst. Juliet’s Mom is hilarious! I was in the middle of drinking some water when I read the part where they are trying on dresses and her Mom is all. “I will take that heifer down if need be,” and “I will as they say ‘beat that bitch down’.” This will be the funniest thing in this story aside from the goose for forever! This was me:



Seriously one of the best parts, she was talking about Mike’s Mom, who by the way I still don’t like. This story was seriously awesome and I love how we met new people in Mike’s family and his friends. It was nice seeing them accept Juliet. I also still can’t get over the way Mike and Juliet bicker, no wait that’s not the right word. They sort of snark at each other, but in an affectionate way and I adore that.

This was an adorable ending to The Getaway, though if there’s more I certainly won’t mind. Maybe there’s a next step? With little people…Just saying, haha.

Crave


Oh my god you cannot leave it there! Ty Langston certainly knows how to write a cliffhanger jeez, I think she’s trying to kill me! This episode was so good. Not only did we get to see Cass apologize for acting doucholicious, but we got to see him and Harper being absolutely adorable in their love. Yes I said love because he is so into her.

Also the whole vampire and werewolf story never gets old. I like the spin Langston has put on her story. Plus with the new information from this episode there’s a hint of an ‘Underworld’ type element to things and I think that’s awesome because that movie was epic.



We finally got a peak at Darian and what’s been happening on her end with Marcus and Gabriel, the vampire guy. I like that she showed us their plan from Darien’s perspective, major points for that. I really enjoy seeing both sides of the story.

Is there more? Because I need it, yes that’s right, I crave it. Pun intended.

The Genesis Project




That gaping idiot right there is me. While all of the author’s in Romantic Tales tell an amazing story The Genesis Project might be my favorite one. I can honestly say I’ve never read a story like this before. The intricacies if this world she created and coming up with different terminology for things is just awesome. Eden does such a good job of letting us see inside Xander’s head and inside Genesis too. I wasn’t a huge fan of Xander, but I don’t know I think this episode really turned me around.

And how hot was the scene in her apartment? Good god. But I love Adam! I cannot make up my mind between these two it’s driving me crazy! I don’t know who I think she should be with. Also can you say twist? I was super shocked by the end of this episode and I’ve gotta give Eden credit because wow, you blew me away with that one.

I also really love the way everything is described, the smells, the feelings. Eden paints this vivid picture that you can’t help but imagine in your head. I want more!...Please.


♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

There is really not much to say... I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May! LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls but they were good!)

Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places.

The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion, was in 6th grade. It was called The Case of the Missing Pepperoni.

It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Pinterest


Author Bio:

As a child, multi-published author Ty Langston loved to read about dragons and knights so much that one day, her grandmother told her to "just write about them."

So she did.

From that day forward, she never left home without her pen, a notebook, and some kind of music playing in the background. Her love of reading expanded from fantasy into science fiction, and eventually into paranormal romance and erotica.

She enjoys different works from George Martin, Anne McCaffrey, Stephen King, and Jackie Collins. But some of Ty's favorite writers are from the world of TV and film: namely, Tudors creator Michael Hirst, and the late John Hughes.

Ty has a certificate in Broadcast Journalism along with a degree in Business Administration. She is single and enjoys spending time with friends and family.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads

Author Bio:

To date I haven’t published anything yet but I love to write wrestling fan fiction, romance and light erotica. I will be married for fifteen years this month to my best friend and Prince Charming all rolled into one. I am mommy to two Siberian Huskies.











 
Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads


2 comments:

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...