Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 4, 2013
Renner Caldwell has her life perfectly mapped out. She has the ideal relationship, the perfect job and all is right in her world. When a shameful turn of events happens, she boards the first plane bound for Ireland to lick her wounds and get her head back on straight.
Cillian O’Braidagh is the sexy, front man to the Irish rock band, Over The Edge. His rising fame and sultry voice make him every woman’s fantasy come true. Not to mention his single-minded determination. To put it simply: what Cillian wants, Cillian always gets. And he wants Renner, because there’s just something about the flame-haired beauty he has to possess.
If their relationship was just about sex and rock n’ roll, it would be easy for them to get lost in their desires. Only their relationship is anything but a hook-up. Will lies, deceit and hidden tragedy get in the way, making the path to true love uncertain? Or will the girl whose been knocked Off Course, find her footing with the man who is teaching her it’s okay to lose control?
• Some of you may know, but I’m an attorney. I got the name Renner from one of the attorneys that was opposing us on a case. I’d never heard that name before and thought it was beautiful and strong. I vowed I’d use it in a story one day.
• My cover model, Alex Johnson, who represents Cillian O’Bradaigh, had two amazing tattoos on the inside of his wrists that say “Love” and “Hope”. I decided to write those into the book and we got an amazing promotional shot showcasing the tats. (insert photo if they want)
• The Hibernian Pub in the book is modeled after a local Irish bar we have here in Raleigh, North Carolina by the same name. It’s owned by a Dubliner and I promised to use the name in the book in exchange for him letting us do the cover photo shoot there.
• When I set out to write this book, I wanted to create the most villainous agitator to date. I think I did that with Maeve. She makes Ryan and Emily’s mom look like a saint, but sadly, she does have some of her own demons that make her that way. Sometimes you will hate her, and you may feel sorry for her on occasion. But then you’ll want to slap her again.
• I had fun throwing in some classic Dublin/Irish slang into the book. Words like “Howeya”, “Eejit”, “Gobshite” and “Bollocks” are not typos!
• Cillian and Renner are classic opposites. Throw into the mix that Cillian is a controlling Alpha, Renner is an independent woman, and watch the sparks fly everywhere.
• You will not get to see many of the other Off characters in this book. Nix makes a hilarious appearance at the end, and you get to meet Renner’s brother, Flynn, who will star in the 5th and probably last book entitled Off Chance. You will get a lot of details on all of the characters in Off Chance though, and their HEA’s will be fully explored.
USA Today Best-Selling author, Sawyer Bennett, is a snarky southern woman and reformed trial lawyer who decided to finally start putting on paper all of the stories that were floating in her head. She is married to a mobster (well, a market researcher) and they have two big, furry dogs who hog the bed. Sawyer would like to report she doesn't have many weaknesses but can be bribed with a nominal amount of milk chocolate.
Giveaway: (3) e-book combo pack of Off Sides, Off Limits, and Off the Record (mobi or epub). – International.