Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 24, 2013
From sinfully hot guitarists to wildly aggressive, dominant heavy-metal rockers, these are the bad boys of the music industry. This special collection brings you 12 of the hottest rockstar romance stories ever told from many of your favorite authors – all for just $0.99 for a very limited time! (Regular price $9.99)
Now get a DOZEN novels and novellas all featuring deliciously naughty rock stars by the hottest New York Times, USA Today, Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestselling authors in the rock & roll romance genre all together in one amazing boxed set.
So, bring your lighter and get ready to toss your panties on stage!
The Brothers of Rock series kicks off with five novels following the rock band, Chasing Cross. Each book is features a different band member as they deal with life on and off stage.
– All Access – follows lead singer, Johnnie, and a decision he must make regarding the band and his career… and part of that decision does not include falling in love.
– Broken Sound – tells the story of guitarist, Davey, after a woman shows up to his hotel room with a young child whom she claims is his. Davey’s past rockstar ways have come back to haunt him…
– Bitter Farewell – takes guitarist, Danny, back home to where Chasing Cross formed. Band mates Danny and Johnnie are also brothers and their father has passed away. However, going back home is much harder for Danny than for the rest of the band. When Danny left all those years ago, he left the only woman he ever loved… and now he must face her again…
– Buried Notes – begins with a secret from bassist, Chris… he’s married, and his band mates had no idea. When Chris receives divorce papers, he has to go back… literally back… to a time when Chasing Cross was just taking off and Chris found what he thought was love…
– Last Song – In the final Chasing Cross book, shocking news comes from drummer, Rick. He’s leaving the band. After his personal and professional life hit rock bottom, Rick buys a house and is determined to start over. But starting over isn’t always easy, not when he meets a woman that captures his heart, yet he can’t stop thinking about Chasing Cross.
Karolyn James is a bestselling romance author, selling over 100,000 ebooks spanning several genres.
Her rockstar-romance series, Brothers of Rock, has recently been extended through 2014 with five books following a new band, Fallen Tuesday. The original series following Chasing Cross is now available in the first five books.
Under the pen name Claire Charlins, Karolyn has topped the Western, Historical, and Contemporary Romance charts with the Mail Order Romance series.
Recently announced, Karolyn James is the author behind the bestselling Coming of Age and New Adult name, London Casey. Her The Boys of DownCrash trilogy is now available and look for an upcoming New Adult Romance trilogy coming Fall 2013!