October 18, 2013

Review: Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 5

Bedtime Stories Episode 5 by Tigris Eden, Ty Langston
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 3, 2013
Buy Links:

Amazon

Book Description:

Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Rebekah and Archer have been thrown together to work on a case involving dead females, while at the same time exploring one another. 

When Rebekah realizes she's keeping a shocking secret from Archer she doesn't know whether to talk or run, especially now that things are looking up for their relationship. If one could even call it that.

Mail Order Groom: Still spinning from her breakup, Jessie continues her journey back into single life. With help from her friend’s Kelly and Beth, the hijinks are just getting started.

♥ ♥ ♥

Nothing Else Matters

Oh my god, Mike’s Mom has a heart! It’s buried way down deep, but it’s there. I was shocked, especially with the way she treated Juliet in the first half of this story. I’ve got to say, the continuation of Nothing Else Matters by Riley Ross really surprised me this time around. I didn’t expect it to get so emotional. I mean sure, there was a lot of fluffy emotions in the other parts, but this one…well oh my god.

There was the usual awesomeness that is Mike and Juliet with their snarky banter and totally hot sexytimes, but there was also a deeper build up to something bigger, that totally threw a curveball in my little lovefest.
Originally I thought this thing was one thing, but by the end of this episode I was proven wrong, which kind of makes me sad. 

Yes, I know I’m being vague, but that’s intentional. I don’t want to give too much away! I cannot believe the cliffhanger that Ross left here and I’m dying to see how everything turns out in the next part. But let’s table the crazy cliffhanger for the moment and talk about Mike’s Dad. I have loved him throughout episodes 1-through-4, but he really pissed me off in this book. I know Mike’s Mom is a pill, but he was so disrespectful to her and absolutely deserves to be junked punched for his behavior.



Aside from that I really enjoyed this episode and can’t wait for the next part so I can know what happens to Mike and Juliet. I need it now!

Red Hawk Mercenary Group

Holy crap!



I don’t even know where to start with this review. Red Hawk Mercenary Group by Tigres Eden is by far one of my favorite short stories. Eden has one of the best imaginations I’ve seen in a long time. Her stories are all unique and for lack of a better word, weird. But in the best way possible!

I love her attention to detail and how she combines different species to form this bad ass female character. This part of Red Hawk was intense and not just sexually speaking, which by the way cold shower alert; but there is also a significant twist that I absolutely didn’t see coming!

I should have because there are little hints here and there, but I was so preoccupied with the hotness that is Archer and Rebekah that I totally missed it. And if you thought the cliffhanger for Nothing Else Matters was big, this one was is going to look ginormous. I seriously enjoyed this part of the story and the fact that Rebekah gets roped into working with Archer and his team and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next part!
Mail Order Groom

“I hope he’s not a serial killer…” Jessica – Mail Order Bride

Best line ever. I’m really starting to enjoy this story. Ty Langston really knows how to create a bunch of characters that evoke strong emotions inside a person. I adore Yuri. I think he’s super sweet and it kind of stinks that Jessica is so down on him.



I think that’s the one thing I don’t like about her character. She’s sort of judgmental. But aside from that, Jessica is very relatable. Her insecurities are unfounded but understandable especially after dealing with that douchenozzel Chuck. I’m glad he’s gone; I didn’t like him.


But I digress. I love the direction this story is taking and I have a feeling Jessica and Nik are going to meet and all kinds of fireworks are going to go off hopefully putting an end to their naysayer ways! Mail Order Groom is a really fun story and I can’t wait for the next one!



♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

There is really not much to say... I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May! LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls but they were good!)

Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places.

The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion, was in 6th grade. It was called The Case of the Missing Pepperoni.

It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Pinterest


Author Bio:

As a child, multi-published author Ty Langston loved to read about dragons and knights so much that one day, her grandmother told her to "just write about them."

So she did.

From that day forward, she never left home without her pen, a notebook, and some kind of music playing in the background. Her love of reading expanded from fantasy into science fiction, and eventually into paranormal romance and erotica.

She enjoys different works from George Martin, Anne McCaffrey, Stephen King, and Jackie Collins. But some of Ty's favorite writers are from the world of TV and film: namely, Tudors creator Michael Hirst, and the late John Hughes.

Ty has a certificate in Broadcast Journalism along with a degree in Business Administration. She is single and enjoys spending time with friends and family.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads




Author Bio:

To date I haven’t published anything yet but I love to write wrestling fan fiction, romance and light erotica. I will be married for fifteen years this month to my best friend and Prince Charming all rolled into one. I am mommy to two Siberian Huskies.







Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...