Addicted for Now (Addicted #2) by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 30, 2013
Amazon ♥ B & N
He's addicted to booze. She's addicted to sex...staying sober is only half the battle.
No. More. Sex.
Those are the three words Lily Calloway fears the most. But Loren Hale is determined to be with Lily without enabling her dangerous compulsions. With their new living situation—sleeping in the same bed, for real, together—Lily has new battles. Like not jumping Lo’s bones every night. Not being consumed by sex and his body.
Loren plans to stay sober, to right all of his wrongs. So when someone threatens to expose Lily’s secret to her family and the public, he promises that he’ll do anything to protect her. But with old enemies surfacing, Lo has more at stake than his sobriety.
They will torment Lily until Lo breaks.
And his worst fear isn’t relapsing. He hears the end. He sees it. The one thing that could change everything. Just three words.
No. More. Us.
We usually hate pimping out our books. It feels like a vain bookish form of prostitution, but we’re going to shamelessly do it today. And we’ll be giving you 5 awesome reasons to read the Addicted series. Get prepared.
1. A female sex addict falls in love with her childhood friend…who’s an alcoholic. Sounds pretty f*cked up. Well, it kinda is.
2. College. As it is. We wrote some of our own college experiences into the book, so this is a pretty realistic portrayal of college. We’re 22. We were just there (and we loved every minute of it…mostly).
3. It’s a dark romance, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t humor in it. In fact, there may be a scene where Lily (the sex addict) gets caught watching porn (in class). Funny and kinda awkward. This has to be the number one fear of any student. Every time you flip open your laptop during a lecture, you fear random pop-ups.
4. Bromances. Throughout the series there are some serious bromances between the characters. Guys just bonding with guys.
5. And all jokes aside, this is probably the biggest reason to read the series. Female sex addiction is a topic that most people don’t talk about, or that isn’t always portrayed in an honest way. Our book is raw, real, and genuine when it comes to the topics we discuss. If you’ve never heard of female sex addiction or just want to know more, then consider reading our series :)
Becca Ritchie is a carnivore of pop culture, television, film and of course YA and NA books. While in college, she worked at The CW television network and put her vampiric knowledge to good use, blogging about hit series and swooning over actors’ abs. When she’s not blogging, she writes novels and has teamed up with her twin sister for their New Adult novel ADDICTED TO YOU. Available July of 2013.
Krista Ritchie is the mind behind popular trading website YA Book Exchange and created Nawanda Files, a book blog that also features books into movies news. When not pouring over entertainment news and the newest releases, she spends her time conducting research in a genetics lab. She’s happy to join forces with her sister, harnessing their twin powers to produce the first in a New Adult series.