October 27, 2014

13 Days of Halloween: Corina's Top 5 Scariest TV Villians



With Halloween only a few days away I thought now would be the perfect time to share my top five TV Villians. These five things scare the ever-loving-crap out of me. Read on to see what scary things are haunting my nightmares and then sound off below in the comments and tell me yours!


5. The Gentlemen: Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 4 Ep. 10

I don't care what anyone says. This episode was terrifying. Buffy hasn't been on in years and I still can't forget it. Not only are these guys seriously creepy looking, but can you imagine someone taking away your voice so you can't scream when they come to cut out your heart?!

Also what was up with those creepy kids??? They sang this, "Can't even shout. Can't even cry. The Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors...They need to take seven and they might take yours... Can't call to mom. Can't say a word. You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard." Kids can be so creepy. But seriously, to this day this is one of the creepiest villains I've seen in an episode of TV. If you haven't watched it, you should.

4. Twisty the Clown: American Horror Story - Freak Show

Guys...I don't even watch this show and this guy scares the crap out of me. I've seen the previews and I've contemplated watching it, but I can't make myself turn it on.

Every time I try I see this guys face and I just want to run in the other direction. So yeah, maybe eventually I'll get around to it eventually...as soon as I stop being a chicken shit.






3. Arthur Mitchell: Dexter - Season 4

Before Dexter I'd never seen him in anything but funny stuff, so getting to know old Arthur here was terrifying. He's like this perfect family guy on the outside and on the inside a super crazy killing machine.

The worst part is he takes such pride and care in his killing, which makes it even creepier and did I mention he's terrifying? Because he is. He's not a supernatural creature just an ordinary guy who kills people and somehow that makes his scarier in my eyes. He was my favorite Dexter villain and pretty much part of the last good season lol.


2. Zombies: Anywhere and Everywhere

Zombies scare the shit out of me. It doesn't matter if it's a show or a movie or a book. They are gross, undead, people eating machines. And while I know zombies aren't real...what if they are?

What if it's some kind of disease that make people seem like zombies??? OMG...I can't deal with this. Nope, no...zombies. Zombies are terrifying and give me so much anxiety it's not even funny.



1. Void Stiles: Teen Wolf - Season 3B

I love Stiles in all forms, but good god Nogistune Stiles was so freaking scary. Dylan O'Brien played him so well. He was scary because of how crazy he was and the character was continuously getting joy out of the pain of others.

And his laugh...and the look in his eyes, god it could send shivers down your spine. I LOVE Void Stiles even though he scares the crap out of me. If you have seen Season 3B of Teen Wolf, do it, you'll regret it but in the best way possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...