November 29, 2014

Review: Wait (Fast #2)

Wait (Fast #2) by Ryan Ringbloom
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 28, 2013
Buy Links:

Amazon

Book Description:

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to wait. High school is over and Tessa is done with the drama. She wants to wait. So what? Does that mean she’s destined to never be with anyone? Probably.

Sometimes it’s possible to wait too long. Cassie’s best friend just tried to kiss her. He should have tried a year ago. Not now. Does that mean that they can’t still be friends? Maybe. 

Tessa Jameson is determined not to fall victim to the same mistakes of her past. And after meeting Tucker, she’s going to need all the help she can get.

Cassie DeMarco refuses to give her heart up to someone who is about to leave and start the next chapter in his life. So this summer it’s time to forget Mark, and focus on finding a fling instead. 




♥ ♥ ♥


Okay, it’s official, Ryan Ringbloom is going to be the death of me!

I adored Wait by Ryan Ringbloom, the second part in the Fast Series. I wasn’t Tessa’s biggest fan in Fast, but towards the end of the book I started to see she wasn’t all that bad and then in Wait, just perfection! We really got to know Tessa in this book and what motivates her as a character and it really helped me see her in a different light.

Wait follows Tessa on her adventures in summer camp, meeting new people, and falling in love. This book literally had aspects of all things I love. I laughed out loud, teared up, got annoyed, and had my heart warmed through the course of this book. 


I loved that we got a peak at Ashley and Patrick; I fell so hard for them in the first book that it was nice hearing about them and their relationship. And I love that after everything that happened between Ashley and Tessa they’ve come out on the other end with their friendship strong than ever.

And oh my god when Ashley talked to Tucker giving him advice, I nearly died! I just can’t. This book was so awesome. I also really like how Ringbloom’s characters are real. They make mistakes and they fumble and mess shit up, but in the end they learn from their mistakes. There is so much I liked about this book, but if I list everything we’ll be here forever!


Definitely check out this book if you haven’t already, while I move on to her next series!




♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

Ryan Ringbloom is a YA/NA author who lives for anything Romance. The passion, love, angst, awkwardness… she loves all of it.

When Ryan needs a break from reality she sneaks off to read a romantic story or write one of her own. Drinking coffee, reading Tweets and hugs from her five year old are the best part of her day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...