July 26, 2015

Featured Website: Cooking With Kevin


Home Cooking With Kevin


So, lately I haven't been able to devote much time to scouring the web for new and awesome websites, but on occasion when I do find one, you know I've got to share it with you guys. And Kevin's website is definitely one of them. He cooks and bakes and oh my god the cakes. I can't even right now.



If you haven't checked out his site you should do it immediately. You can get there by going HERE. Personally my favorite is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake because of reasons. Kevin is a sweetheart and he's just the best hands down. Check out his site and let him know if you have questions or want to know how he makes all the awesome food he makes because it's not just desserts.

And so I leave you with Batman!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...