December 31, 2015

Top Ten Thursday #9



This is adapted from Top Ten Tuesday, an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


Top Ten Things We Want To See Happen on TV In 2016!

1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - It's been 3 seasons and I don't know about you guys, but I've suffered long and hard waiting for Fitz and Jemma to get together. We got a kiss, come 2016 these two need to actually get together or I might start hulking out on things.

2. Teen Wolf - 2016 is the season of STYDIA...I've been waiting for Stiles and Lydia to grown, learn and become the people their meant to be for 5 long seasons and it's time. They not only bring out the best version of each other, but what was once unrequited love has blossomed to friendship and is now very much a romantic connection between two people who have done the growing up they needed to do before committing to a relationship that can truly last. I NEED it. Stydia are definitely endgame and gosh darnet us shippers deserve some love after seeing these two characters suffer the past few seasons.

3. Limitless - More Brian Finch. I need them to renew this show like I'm obsessed. My love for Brian and the entire Limitless cast is ridiculous. I'm enjoying the show so much more than the actual movie and I really love where they seem to be taking Brian's character, plus Jake McDorman is awesome.

4. The Originals - Get rid of Jackson. Seriously though, I need me some Original family time. I need Hayley and Klaus to make peace and for Klaus to stick to his guns for once and actually trust his family instead of turning on everyone at the last minute. For once let's make Klaus less predictable and actually show some character growth. He totally deserves it and so do we!

5. The Vampire Diaries - Cancellation plain and simple. (As much as I love Damon Salvatore this show should have ended eons ago) :O

6. The 100 - BELLARKE Reunion!!! Legit I just need this show to come back. If you're not watching The 100 then I don't know what you're doing with you life because it's amazing. The characters, the world, the plot...A+ writing and character development that keeps me on the edge of my seat in every episode. I've got nothing bad to say about it outside of the fact that I need more than 13 episodes!

7. Grimm - Nadalind! Guys it's 2016 soon and star crossed lovers are so last year give me some Love/Hate relationships with fire and passion and drama. Mortal enemies turned reluctant parents and all the awkwardness that comes with it. Nick and Adalind are interesting, weird and completely compelling. There's no relationship quite like it on TV and that makes me love it more. Get them together guys, make it happen it's needed.

8. Jane The Virgin - Jane, darling, love of my life, holder of my soul, deal with your love life. For 2016 we want to see Jane step back from the romance issues and focus on school, her son and including Rafael a bit more in things that involve baby Mateo. You don't gotta date the guy, but make him more a part of the awesomeness that is the Villanuava family!

9. The Flash - I need more Joe and Barry time. The bromance is real. In the new year we need to bring on the bromance and I wouldn't hate some more Barry and Caitlin screen time. But really what I need after that epic beatdown from Zoom is to see Barry and his team come out on top and kick that speedsters ass!

10. Once Upon A Time - BRING HOOK BACK. -panics- MY SOUL IS IN TARTARUS WITH HIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...