May 4, 2013

Review: Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 4



Bedtime Stories Episode 4 by Tigris Eden, Ty Langston, Riley Ross
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Erotica, Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 29th 2013
Buy Links:

Amazon

Book Description:

In Season 2 of Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories the Authors have all added a little something more. Ms. Ross continues with Mike and Juliet’s Contemporary Romance, in Nothing Else Matters. This story takes place after the wedding. Ms. Eden takes you on a journey three thousand years plus into the future where female assassins get down to business in Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Ghost. 

Ms. Langston brings you into a world of Contemporary Romance where a woman can go online and order the man of their dreams in Mail Order Groom. Read a book before bedtime and fall in love with Romantic Tales.

♥ ♥ ♥


Nothing Else Matters

First off props on the title it has the same name as one of my favorite Metallica songs. Second I am tickled pink that Riley Ross continued Mike and Juliet’s story!

I adore them and they are seriously the cutest newlyweds ever. Elaine is as unpleasant as ever, but I actually felt bad for her during the dinner scene in chapter one. She was terrible to Jules, but Mark really screamed at her, which was both funny and sad.

It’s nice that Jules can get along with Mike’s Dad and grandma, I wish Elaine would cut her some slack though. If all else fails she can always…’Beat the bitch down’ *snickers* I will never get over that. Best line ever.


While the first part of Nothing Else Matters was light and fluffy, with the adorableness hitting high on the meters, the last two chapters made my heart ache. There was so much hurt and misunderstanding and holy cliff hangers! Ross certainly knows how to leave a girl wanting more.

I can’t wait to see what Juliet’s answer is when the next episode comes out! Props to Ross for continuing this awesome story into a world of wedded bliss…or not so bliss.

Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Ghost

There is only one word that my brain keeps chanting over and over again in my head. Hot. I swear Tigris Eden is constantly one-upping herself. I thought The Genesis Project was original and unique, but Red Hawk takes her writing to a whole other level.  Putting aside the fact that I hate the name Rebekah (Mostly because of the way its spelt, it reminds me of the character from The Vampire Diaries and I hate her) I love the character.

She’s smart, self-assured, and good at what she does. Rebekah (or Elle, her wolf) is a mercenary, one of the best and I think that is bad ass. The story starts off right in the midst of action and there’s a lot thrown at you all at once, which is exactly my kind of story.

I’m stoked about the supernatural and sci fi element thrown into this book. Eden knows her shit. She’s got just enough of everything to draw you in and have you begging for more (Dirty!) And then there’s Archer. Good god, he is the best person ever! The connection between him and Bekah (Which is what I will call her from now on) is palpable.

They are hotter than hot. They are the sun times one thousand. The scene with Archer in Bekah’s cell and the wall...Oh boy, cold showers forever.


I cannot wait for the next part of this story, it’s in my blood and now I need it!

Mail Order Groom

Mail Order Groom wasn’t what I expected, but I’m more than a little intrigued. Jessica seems like my kind of girl, strong, hardworking, and confidant. Her boyfriend Chad on the other hand was sort of a douche from the beginning, but at the same time I could kind of see where he was coming from. Honestly though I just don’t think they were meant to be and apparently neither did she.

The story started off calm enough, sweet even out to dinner, but you could immediately tell the difference between where their heads were at. They fought, but eventually patched things up and went back to Jessica’s house, which led to some pretty steamy bedroom time. But it’s the morning after that boggled my mind.

Poor Jessica.


I can’t even imagine having a morning like hers. The laws of Newton were certainly in play here. Whatever could go wrong most certainly did go wrong. Ty Langston definitely knows how to kick a girl while she’s down.

But that’s sort of the fun in all of this, well, not for Jessica. There’s a pretty big thing that happens near the end of the first part of this story that I don’t want to give away, but it’s rough. Poor Jessica (Yes I’m going to keep repeating that). I think the most interesting part though was the ending cliffhanger. I am definitely looking forward to more Mail Order Groom (And details o where I can get one) ;)


♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

There is really not much to say... I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May! LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls but they were good!)

Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places.

The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion, was in 6th grade. It was called The Case of the Missing Pepperoni.

It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Pinterest


Author Bio:

As a child, multi-published author Ty Langston loved to read about dragons and knights so much that one day, her grandmother told her to "just write about them."

So she did.

From that day forward, she never left home without her pen, a notebook, and some kind of music playing in the background. Her love of reading expanded from fantasy into science fiction, and eventually into paranormal romance and erotica.

She enjoys different works from George Martin, Anne McCaffrey, Stephen King, and Jackie Collins. But some of Ty's favorite writers are from the world of TV and film: namely, Tudors creator Michael Hirst, and the late John Hughes.

Ty has a certificate in Broadcast Journalism along with a degree in Business Administration. She is single and enjoys spending time with friends and family.

Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads

Author Bio:

To date I haven’t published anything yet but I love to write wrestling fan fiction, romance and light erotica. I will be married for fifteen years this month to my best friend and Prince Charming all rolled into one. I am mommy to two Siberian Huskies.






Twitter  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Website  ♥  Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...