October 26, 2014

13 Days of Halloween: Melissa's 5 Fav Supernatural Guys





With Halloween quickly approaching, there's a lot of focus on our favorite supernatural shows and movies. What is Halloween after all without a healthy dose of vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards? So on that note, I've decided to do a top five list of my favorite supernatural boys from throughout the years (and the ranking is only partly based on looks!).


 
 
1. Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) -  No matter how many years go by, Spike will probably always be my favorite vampire. He just had it all - looks, sass, and a certain evil swagger that made me love him from an early age. Not to mention the fact that he first appears in season two of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and that is still one of my favorite TV seasons of any show ever.
2. Damon (The Vampire Diaries) - Let's just pause here for a moment and take a minute to think about and appreciate Ian Somerhalder's pretty pretty blue eyes. ... Alright, moving on. Damon may be the "bad" Salvatore brother, but no matter how many wives he's killed in the past or how many times he relapses, I just can't help but continue to root for him. Not only is he beautiful, but he has a certain style that can't be denied. Damon has learned to own his vampire life, and goes about everything with a certain devil may care attitude and a quick wit.





3. Klaus (The Originals) - Speaking of "bad brothers", I must have a type because Klaus is my favorite of the Mikaelson vampire clan. He's even more disturbed than Damon (this is a man who carted his vampire siblings' daggered bodies around in a truck after all), but that doesn't seem to bother me. To say that Klaus has had a troubled pass is an understatement, but he keeps on going and trying to make things better for himself (even if most of those plans don't work out too well).



4. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter) - Alright, I admit it. This one is totally based on looks because I love Tom Felton, but Draco the character is pretty much a big git. But Tom Felton playing this character is what made people fall in love and form a soft spot in our hearts for the young Malfoy boy (Side note- I actually met Tom at an autograph session. We fist bumped and he told me I looked great. It was a wonderful day).





5. Jace (The Mortal Instruments) - Apparently I have a thing for bad boys with swagger because that's pretty much all this list contains. Maybe I should change the title for this post? Jace introduces Clary to the world of demons and shadow hunters and isn't the least bit modest while he does it. Jace is good at what he does and knows it, and that cocky confidence is always something that I'm a big fan of.



So what about you? Who are some of your favorite supernatural guys? And don't forget to check out the 13 Days of Halloween tag to see entries from previous years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...