October 28, 2014

13 Days of Halloween: Melissa's Favorie Females from Supernatural Shows and Movies






Since I've already done a top five list of my favorite supernatural guys this season, it seems only fair to do a similar list of the awesome females who are in supernatural shows and movies. However, as I was jotting down notes for my list I came to the realization that there was no way I could keep it at only five women. From Buffy the Vampire Slayer to The Vampire Diaries to True Blood, there's a huge list of women who kick ass and take names, and there was no way for me to compress this list into a top five. So here we are with my favorite females from supernatural shows and movies (in no particular order or ranking because they are all awesome).



Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)













Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)










Rebekah Mikaelson (The Originals)









Hayley Marshall (The Originals)








Pam De Beaufort (True Blood)










Katherine Pierce (The Vampire Diaries)







Cordelia Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel)








Faith (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)









Willow Rosenberg (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)








Davina Claire (The Originals)






This is just a sampling of the great female characters from supernatural entertainment. Who else would you guys add to the list? And don't forget to check the 13 Days of Halloween tag to see other seasonal posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...