November 21, 2014

Review: The Hazards of Mistletoe (Hazards #4)

The Hazards of Mistletoe (Hazards #4) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 20, 2014
Buy Links:

Amazon

Book Description:

One snowy Christmas Eve, one mistletoe kiss, one friendship changed forever.

Don’t underestimate the power of mistletoe. It looks innocent enough, but a single branch has the potential to change your life. 

One mistletoe kiss led to the most embarrassing night of my life, but thankfully by the next Christmas I ended up exactly where I was supposed to be.





♥ ♥ ♥


I adored this book!

I’ve got to say that The Hazards series by Alyssa Rose Ivy is one of my favorite series and this novella was no exception. The Hazards of Mistletoe was an adorable holiday story that brought us back to Delta Mu and Harrison. Not for a lot of the book, but it was nice that Juliet made a small appearance and then there was Jade too. I really liked Savvy and Glen was great too. I’m such a fan of the way Ivy writes and the world she creates. I really enjoyed the light feel and how Savvy loved the holidays.

There was also one thing about this book that seemed different from the other’s and that was the parents. I actually really enjoyed seeing the parents in this story. I liked Savvy’s grandpa and father, I thought they were awesome. I didn’t love her mom, then again we didn’t learn much about her. But it seemed like she didn’t care too much about Savvy and I loved Savvy so boo on her haha.


I liked the added addition of the father’s girlfriend and her kids Dalton was great and so was Glen’s roommate. I loved the talk of Christmas movies, hot chocolate; ice skating…it was just the perfect read for the time of year. I read it in one sitting and I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect addition to this series. And I really liked how it dealt with some body image issues as well.


This was just a really cute novella and I cannot wait until the next book in this series and to see how the lives of our favorite characters intertwine with new ones! I’d absolutely recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read.



♥ ♥ ♥


Author Bio:

Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...