February 11, 2012

Hi, My Name Is...What, My Name Is...



Today is National make a friend day. Now, I don’t want to get all mushy on you guys, but today is one of those days where you should go out of your way to be friendly. Yes, that’s something you should probably do every day, but hey sometimes we need an excuse to let that super sunny person who lives inside the dark recess of our personality, come out and play.



Maybe you have a co-worker who you’d like to get to know better, or possibly a hot guy in one of your classes. Maybe it’s even some stranger who you keep bumping into at Starbucks, I don’t know, but whoever it is, take a leap and make a new friend. It couldn’t hurt right?

So this is me saying Hi, to all the people who visit this page. How you doin? *waggles eyebrows* Take a second to sound off below and do two things. Tell me your name and tell me one fact about yourself. In going with the whole ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours’ mentality I’ll even go first.

My name is Corina, I’m addicted to coffee.

You turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...