June 2, 2013

Blog Post: Armchair BEA Day 6 - And That's a Wrap!



For some reason every time I write the word wrap I think of bubble wrap and start giggling uncontrollably like a 5-year-old girl.

But that's neither here nor there.

Anywho, I'm not sure if there's anything specific that was missed during these last five days of awesomeness. We didn't talk much about YA Paranormal books, but then again I think that was my fault. I went on and on about Dystopia novels because apparently the destruction of the world intrigues me lately. Probably because I was promised a Zombie Apocalypse and I never got one. :/

Again I digress, I think it's my lack of coffee this morning. I loved checking out all the things that different Bloggers had to say about developing their blogs and the helpful hints about ethics. I'm pretty sure those were the most helpful posts for me during this shindig. New ways to keep things fresh are always helpful!

Here is a list of my other posts for Armchair BEA 2013. Don't forget to check out the giveaway!  It ends on June 3!

Also, what did you guys find most helpful and interesting?

Armchair BEA Day 1 - Introduction
Armchair BEA Day 2 - Genre Fiction: What a Girl Likes...
Armchair BEA Day 3 - Giveaway & Life Changing Literature
Armchair BEA Day 4 - Non-Fiction & Me
Armchair BEA Day 5 - So Fresh and So Clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear from readers so share your thoughts with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...